MISSION OF KVS
The Kendriya Vidyalayas have a four - fold mission, viz.,
1. To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence and Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education ;
2. To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education;
3. To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Concil of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc. and
4. To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Indianness" among children.
MAJOR OBJECTIVES OF KV BOUDH
1. To adopt appropriate approaches of academic activities to provide stress free, child centred and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality of education
2. To analyse and monitor the quality of academic activities by collecting the feedback from different stakeholders (students and parents)
3. To adopt norms of KVS for implementation of various academic activities including quality issues; to control and coordinate the implementation of various academic and training programmes of the Sangathan; to organize academic activities
4. To adapt and innovate methods to achieve academic excellence in conformity with psychological, pedagogical and social principles.
5. To encourage teachers to document the progress of students in a student friendly way
6. To implement plans of Sangathan and CBSE to achieve quality benchmarks in school education consistent with the National goals
7. To organize various capacity building and empowerment programmes to update the professional competency of teachers
ABOUT KV BOUDH
Kendriya Vidyalaya ,Boudh is a unit Of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,Under Ministry of HRD,Govt. of India.The Vidyalaya is situated in the District head quarter of Boudh district and in the bank of river Mahanadi.
KV Boudh is a premier organisation in the field of Primary and secondary education with 599 students and affiliated to Central Board of secondary Education , New Delhi.
Kendriya Vidyalaya ,Boudh is committed to provide quality education in the primary level by implementing “Common Minimum Programme”.
Kendriya Vidyalaya ,Boudh is implementing all modern educational technology to make the learning interesting and away from rote learning in upper primary section.
In the secondary and senior secondary classes Kendriya Vidyalaya, Boudh is implementing modern theories in education.
To fulfil the expectation of the students, parents, society and above all the nation, Kendriya Vidyalaya ,Boudh believes in innovation and invention.
Website Updated & maintained by:
MR. D. SARKAR,PGT(COMP. SC.) & D P DASH,TGT (SANS)
Last Updated (Thursday, 04 February 2016 07:09)